Thursday 12 September 2013

Triumph Keys: Get with the Program!

Here's another unfortunate experience or two that I share regarding the original Triumph dealer I purchased my 2013 Tiger 800 from, Pacific Motosports  It's also a bit of a continuation of my previous video about the top box installation.   A copy of the Pre-Delivery Checklist is available. I have since also received a purchased copy of the Triumph Service Manual, but it is dated 2010 and does not include any information on the electronics or computerized components so I am disappointed with it. I still love the bike, but the support from Triumph or lack thereof leaves much to be desired. Time will tell if it is as good a bike as I think it is now, I suppose, and I hope I am never disappointed on that front as long as I own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment